On 2013-02-15 17:56, Jesse Phillips wrote:

For XML I suggest trying http://www.dsource.org/projects/xmlp/wiki
I tend not to like working in XML and this library doesn't change that,
but if someone is interested in getting XML added to Phobos I highly
suggest using this and writing bugs for improvements so that we can get
a library that is satisfactory into Phobos.

Since I'm already have a working XML module I don't want to replace it with anything else without knowing it is/will be included into Phobos. If I'm going to replace a module I don't want to do it more than once.

As for serialization I wouldn't say no one is interested:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue
Personally I'm just not in a good position to review and give feedback.

Anyone should be able to contribute with suggestions for how the API should look like and work as long as they have any interest (possibly even without interest) in the module. Also verifying that the documentation is good enough.

--
/Jacob Carlborg