Am 18.02.2013 15:14, schrieb John Colvin:
On Monday, 18 February 2013 at 12:56:33 UTC, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
Am 18.02.2013 13:48, schrieb dennis luehring:
Am 18.02.2013 11:35, schrieb Benjamin Thaut:
I wen't down this path already and I ended up not using the GC at all:
http://3d.benjamin-thaut.de/?p=20

are your speed fixes - for example the TypeInfo string creation etc.
part of current druntime?

Some of the problems have already been fixed since I wrote the
article, but not all of them.
About your particular question: I'm currently in the progress of
getting it ready to be merged (d-style and other nitpicking stuff and
some problems in phobos)
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/370

Have you already done the nitpicking corrections and not pushed them to
github or would you be interested in a pull request fixing them.

I'm currently in the progress of doing so. I had exams and thus not that much time. But they are over now and I can continue to work on this pull request. I tend to only push when all currently known issues are fixed. Thats why there are no new commits yet.

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut