On Thursday, 21 March 2013 at 19:59:01 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-03-21 19:35, J wrote:

Here's another workaround: https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/mambo/blob/master/mambo/util/Reflection.d#L135

Intriguing, Jacob! I could learn alot about reflection by studying your code.

How is it installed? I installing by downloading that single file, and with a quick hack to the Reflection.d top three lines (commenting out the module and imports at the top), I tried calling it with this, no luck:

#!/usr/bin/rdmd

import Reflection; // with module and imports commented out...
import std.stdio;

string my(int a, int b) {
  writeln(a/b);
  return "howdy";
}

void main(string[] arg) {

   auto s = callWithNamedArguments(my, `a=3, b=4`);
}

// yields:

$ ./ref.d
./ref.d(13): Error: function ref.my (int a, int b) is not callable using argument types ()
./ref.d(13): Error: expected 2 function arguments, not 0