On 04/16/2013 04:39 AM, Idan Arye wrote:
On Monday, 15 April 2013 at 18:02:14 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
I'm not a Phobos dev, but I think std.algorithm would be the right
place.

You can always just pick a spot, make a pull request, and if there's
a better place then people can just say so in the pull request's
discussion and then you can move it.

Good idea. It's not really an algorithm - but then again, many of the
things in std.algorithm are not really algorithms,

Well, given some obvious constraints on the inputs, they are.

and could be easy fit
to a separate module, called std.monad.

Ofcourse, I do not suggest to split std.algorithm to std.algorithm and
std.monad - that would break too much code...

I do not see how std.monad would be an accurate name in any case.