On Monday, 15 April 2013 at 18:30:26 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:05:05 -0700
"H. S. Teoh" <hst...@quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 02:01:28PM -0400, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:52:33 +0200
> "Idan Arye" <generic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > but I don't really know where to put it. None of the > > existing modules seems fit, and I don't want to open a new > > module(std.monad?) for a single function. > > > > Any suggestions? > > I'm not a Phobos dev, but I think std.algorithm would be the > right
> place.
[...]

Hmm. What about std.functional? It seems to fall into the category of
stuff that lets/helps you write functional-style D code.

Yea, but the same is true for a lot of std.algorithm. Besides, despite the name, std.functional appears to mostly just be the place for the
tools to use the old string literal style lambdas.

Actually, std.functional only has two functions that turn a string to a function. Most of std.functional's members are for creating functions from other functions.