On 04/18/2013 04:18 PM, Idan Arye wrote:
On Thursday, 18 April 2013 at 13:04:19 UTC, Graham Fawcett wrote:
On Sunday, 14 April 2013 at 23:52:37 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:

Now, I've got it working(the example actually compiles and prints
"less then 5"), and I want to make a pull request to put it in
Phobos(because it's a useful function) but I don't really know where
to put it. None of the existing modules seems fit, and I don't want
to open a new module(std.monad?) for a single function.

Nit-picky observation: there's nothing monadic about your predSwitch
function, it wouldn't belong in a 'std.monad' module.

Best,
Graham

A monad is "a structure that represents computations"(quote from
Wikipedia).  ...

Read on.