10-Jun-2013 20:11, Jesse Phillips пишет:
Today we start the formal review of std.serialization (Orange). This
library is authored by Jacob Carlborg and has been around through the
D1/Tango days.

Please take some time in the next 2 weeks to provide feedback on the
library. Some things to know (from
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/kinpnv$ven$1...@digitalmars.com)

If/when I have time next week I'll try to integrate EBML serialization with orange as a custom archive, if it works out fine I'm all for this module :)

* The most important packages are: orange.serialization and
orange.serialization.archives

* Trailing whitespace and tabs will be fixed when/if the package gets
accepted

No harm just fixing those right away - in any case you have git and can rollback anything.

--
Dmitry Olshansky