On 2013-06-11 02:47, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

I thought that it was clear that anything being submitted for review for
inclusion in Phobos actually had to be in a state where a pull request for
Phobos could be created for it. We certainly can't possibly vote it in if it's
not in such a state, because we wouldn't even know what it would look like
when it was merged in.

A quick answer:

* orange.serialization.Events -> std.serialization.events
* orange.serialization.RegisterWrapper -> std.serialization.registerwrapper
* orange.serialization.Serializable -> std.serialization.serializable
* orange.serialization.SerializationException -> std.serialization.serializationexception
* orange.serialization.Serializer -> std.serialization.serializer
* orange.serialization.archives.Archive -> std.serialization.archives.archive * orange.serialization.archives.XmlArchive -> orange.serialization.archives.xmlarchive
* orange.xml.PhobosXml -> (merge with) std.xml

The rest I'm not sure about. I can put it in std.traits and other places where I see it fit.

I'll start with merging it with Phobos.

--
/Jacob Carlborg