On 2013-06-11 04:46, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

"Just imagine what the API would be like if it was in Phobos" isn't good
enough.  Especially for this library, it looks like there are quite a
few modules.  Where do those go?  What changes are made?  Standing out
right away is

We need an API document of what it would be in Phobos, and how the API
works.

I would recommend suspending this review, putting together a strawman
API of how you think it will look under phobos, post that as an RFC, and
then judge whether it's worth porting from that response.  If there's
only a subset of the API we should be looking at that, show me that subset.

We simply cannot have a formal review on software that isn't ready for
inclusion - by definition we would have to have another review later
when it's ready for inclusion.

The API is ready, see my post to Jonathan.

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/adyanbsdsxsfdpvoo...@forum.dlang.org?page=2#post-kp6gi4:242tvc:241:40digitalmars.com

--
/Jacob Carlborg