On 2013-06-13 05:42, Jesse Phillips wrote:

This has been what I'm challenging. The problem I'm trying to solve, and
probably inappropriately doing so as part of the formal review, is as
below.

1. We do not have a formal way to confirm a library should be put into
Phobos
2. When Phobos does not provide the supporting modules we do not have a
formal way to answer "Where do they fit in?"

How about we just stop the reviewing of std.serialization right now. This arguing is leading nowhere. We can push back std.serialization one place in the review queue and start with the next module in line. We can continue reviewing std.serialization the next time it's time for a new module to be reviewed. By then I will have finished merging it into Phobos.

--
/Jacob Carlborg