On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:58:59 -0400, Manu <turkey...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brutal! ;)

Wow, you're not as ugly as you type! :)

One thing that I would agree is that people are more civil, more accommodating in person. I too cannot put enough value on actually interacting with everyone instead of typing at them. Personal interaction is a very important thing, we take so many cues from body language in how to interpret this ambiguous language (English, that is). We digital-age folks tend to forget that.

Not just in burying hatchets, but tearing down biases as well... I can think of a few people who are quite different in person than I was expecting. Will not name names though :)

-Steve