Am 08.09.2013 08:46, schrieb Iain Buclaw:
im talking about "Parameter names need not match."
so it will become hard to find the same overload of a method if someone else
writes int a, int b in declaration and int pa, int pb in implementation -
and the only benefit is beeing compatible with c/c++ - that will introduce
another point in all D-coding-style guides around the world not to rename
parameter in implementation

I was talking about "Parameter names need not match" too... I disagree
that mismatched parameter names makes things hard to find, and by way
of example, I just search for the function.  I never say "right, I
need to find this implementation" and grep for the parameter list in
the declaration...

i work as a independed refactorig/bug hunter developer on big team (30+ developers) big projects (1Mio LOC+) - i need to do that most of the time - i like D for beeing better refactorable/readable in the long run (years) of projects

different people - different needs