On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 14:20:15 UTC, Robert Schadek wrote:
On 10/15/2013 04:12 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

Believe it or not, for some reason I suspected as much.

Yes, but the point is that when looking only at func1, you might expect that all messages are logged as debug messages, but the last
one will be logged as a warning instead. func2 may be hidden in
library where the function body is not readily available.
Logging is the most unpure functionality I can think of. It is side
effect heaven.

Yes, but we should minimise possible side effects.