On 2013-11-28 19:25, Marco Leise wrote:

Don't be so ignorant. The zip is broken for all Linux systems
bug Debian. I thought that with D Version Manager you tried to
support more than one Linux distribution...

Yes, I would like that. But if the the current zip is removed it will break _every_ platform.

I can't remember hearing anyone complain about the zip isn't working. The only complains I've heard of is with curl and perhaps some ancient libc version.

Removing the current zip doesn't fix the problem anyway, it only creates new ones. What's the harm in leaving it?

--
/Jacob Carlborg