On 11/12/13 22:00, bearophile wrote:
I am glad to read all this. And yes, good vegetables are very good food. I also
suggest raw fennel, raw carrots, raw celery stalks, raw cucumber, steamed
broccoli (and related: brassica oleracea var capitata rubyball, purple
cauliflower, romanesco broccoli, curled cabbage, lacinato kale, both steamed and
in soups with some breads and carrot pieces, zucchine (cucurbita pepo)),
eggplants, plus several fruits as pomegranate, etc. :-)

Take sliced fennel, sliced celery, partially-crushed walnuts, mix together, grate flakes of parmesan over the top, and finally drizzle over with a really good olive oil. (Optionally also drizzle over with lemon juice, freshly squeezed.)

One delicious salad is yours. :-)