On Friday, 13 December 2013 at 10:40:56 UTC, Francesco Cattoglio wrote:
On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 21:26:58 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 11:07:43 UTC, Francesco Cattoglio wrote:
On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 10:51:29 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 12 December 2013 10:48, Iain Buclaw <ibuc...@gdcproject.org> wrote:
On 12 December 2013 10:36, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
La situazione corrente chiaramente non è buono ... :-(
Diciamo non buona abbastanza ;) I like Italy a lot, don't get me wrong, but I think I need a decent experience somewhere in "northen" Europe if I want to find any good chance for professional growth.
Where in Italy are you based, out of curiosity?
Milano right now. But no, I don't support neither Milan nor Inter :D

Doh, there's also some company (*cough cough*) that is actively using D in production right here in Milan... *grin*
---
Paolo
Ok... E non mi dici nemmeno il nome? :D
(In English: well, care to tell me the company's name?)

Also here, in Venice. We (2night.it) are using D in production too.
But we're not hiring, for now. :)