On 1/8/14, 11:48 AM, Adam Wilson wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:39:08 -0800, David Gileadi
<gilea...@nspmgmail.com> wrote:

On 1/8/14, 11:28 AM, Adam Wilson wrote:
I've been looking at AGG, and to me the biggest problem is the license.
It would it difficult to use in commercial scenarios that D itself is
perfectly safe in. As useful as the GPL is, I don't think it belongs in
a library project.

I think if you're willing to use version 2.4 then you get a much more
permissive license, no? That's how I read
http://www.antigrain.com/license/index.html anyway...

Right, it will just force us to become responsible for maintaining our
own fork of AGG. I'm not sure we should get into that business.

Or we could use http://sourceforge.net/projects/agg/, which wikipedia says is a maintained fork of 2.4 (and how could wikipedia be wrong?).