On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 00:50:36 UTC, Mariusz `shd` Gliwiński wrote:
If you've never heard about it, NixOS is quite interesting project.

Woah! Atomic transactional configuration. That's cool! Debian with Nix would be great.

I've been a loyal Debian (testing) user since I dropped Slackware in the 90s, and can't see why a programmer would use anything else for their own use. Debian is good at not telling you how your setup should be, so you can more easily go minimal without sacrificing much. But you get the occasional configuration hiccup. Not often even though, and usually easy to fix.