On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 10:40:47 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 00:50:36 UTC, Mariusz `shd` Gliwiński wrote:
If you've never heard about it, NixOS is quite interesting project.

Woah! Atomic transactional configuration. That's cool! Debian with Nix would be great.

Thanks to you guys mentioning NixOS. This seems to finally solve my biggest issue with Linux. (System breaks after update) I tried many distributions over the years (Ubuntu, Arch, Gentoo, Suse, Mandriva, Debian, Fedora,...)
All of them suffer from the same disease.
A rolling release system like Arch has it is fabulous, but only if you also get a rollback functionality.