On Friday, 4 July 2014 at 00:11:25 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
[...]
I've had this .svg of the flat version of the logo around for a
few years that is a bit cleaner than the one you quickly put
together (sharper edges, and I think your bottom is truncated a
bit). Feel free to use it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3n3LnLsNBzUzZYWFRLdWszaHM/edit?usp=sharing

Actually, mine is less accurate than I thought (I made it by
tracing before I knew an SVG was available).

Here's some variations made from the original SVG by just
deleting paths but leaving them all unaltered:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx3n3LnLsNBzNngyZ055eDhTbGs&usp=sharing

Just the D and moons:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3n3LnLsNBzN1didmlWZmtQQTQ/edit?usp=sharing

They show up as pixilated in the Google Drive preview because
they are being rendered at the specified page size of 125x125px
but they are SVGs so they actually look fine when viewed natively
(or rasterized into arbitrary sized bitmaps).