I understand such a library collection would have many holes right now, but movement also creates its own momentum. I just think it would be good that dlang.org provided some more guidance.

I don't know, I hope to get some time on lazy Sundays to finally read Alexandrescu's book which I bought quite long ago, then start using D for more hobby projects and get to know more libraries and maybe get involved in the projects.