On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 17:41:44 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 11:00:37 UTC, ketmar wrote:
they will never stop, won't they? "modern web: building piles of shit on top of piles of shit". (sigh)

Indeed.

«Even before browsers ship native support for WebAssembly, developers can ship applications on the Web using a polyfill which converts WebAssembly to JavaScript. »

Basically binary asm.js... What are they thinking?

And whyyyyyyy are they calling a binary format "assembly"?

wow

I didn't even read it, I thought it was going to be like a standardized pnacl from the naming.

this is ridiculous, you could release /dev/null for the web and it would generate unlimited hype.