On Saturday, 18 July 2015 at 14:07:30 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
[..]

We're done with desktop UI. The problem domain has shifted with SPA (single page applications) revolution on the web and angularjs.

Only for CRUD applications, anything serious is only playing catchup with native OS features.

Thankfully mobiles are putting the web into its place.

And yes, I do web development gigs as well and feel the pain of the web in 2015 still playing catchup with desktop development practices of the 90's.

My last customers were all doing native desktop applications for data visualization.

--
Paulo