On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 14:16:19 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
No there is no standard D GUI. There are lots of efforts by different community members like DWT (https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt). I pointed you to DOtherSide because of all the GUI's I've heard of it seemed the closest to what you are looking for. I think DWT is the
most complete of the D GUI libraries available though.

I think part of the issues is that there is no strong consensus
in the community as to what form a D GUI would take, through there
is certainly a lot of discussion.

Thanks for the input! I was hoping for a standard D Gui though. I guess I have to give it a shot, before making a final decision.