On Friday, 4 September 2015 at 00:11:02 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 09/03/2015 01:51 PM, motaito wrote:

Yeah, it's a shame that the mono framework does not support WPF. I think WPF and MEF are the two most powerful features from .NET (for me anyway, that may be subjective). And working in visual studio is really nice too. I wish there was a cross platform IDE like that. I don't quite like the text editor from eclipse, but I haven't used it in a while. Maybe I
need to give it another try.

I thought Mono did support that. Like in GitExtentions which runs fine on Linux (well, aside from frequent crashing). Or is WPF different from "win forms"?

Afaik, WPF is not supported nor are there any plans to do so.
http://www.mono-project.com/docs/gui/wpf/

MEF may be supported, I haven't found any info. It's possible that it will be supported with with the .NET 5 framework coming up.