On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 04:06:40 UTC, JerryR wrote:
A couple of months ago, I decided to upgrade my DMD to a new version: 2.066, and today I needed compile that project again, which a year ago I had compiled with DMD 2.060.

[...]

Upgrading GTKD is definitely the best route. Most likely GTKD will have done some changes since the last time you used it so even if you upgrade GTKD you will still get errors but at least GTKD will now correspond to the compiler version so your errors will be fixable on your projects side and you wont have to fix anything on the library's side.