On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 17:17:39 UTC, JerryR wrote:
On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 16:05:18 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
But 2.060 was released in 2012...

Yes I know it's old but and the reason was to avoid breakage that already had happened before.

I know that sometimes this (Breakage) is inevitable as the language grows, but my concern here is that the language isn't new, and it's in version +2, and again I was changing from 2.060 to 2.066... which looking now is already lagged since the new version is 2.069.

JerryR.

Based on my experience you should not see much breakage going from 2.066 to 2.069. When I moved from 2.062 to 2.064 there were a lot of problems. I don't expect to see that going forward. The quality of releases AFAICT is much better today.