On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 14:01:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I'm sure there must be better techniques. How do you keep up with github?

Andrei

My methodology is simple: disable the emails. Github's notifications page is suitable for giving a 10,000ft of what's going on. If there are any discussions I don't care about or I have no opinion on, I silence them individually from the same page. This cuts down on the number of discussions while letting me see the ones I care about when I want to see them because new comments on threads I already have unread messages on don't generate extra messages.

Also, any thread that I silence will still show up if my name is mentioned.