I'm sure there must be better techniques. How do you keep up with github?

All my github email goes into a specific folder.

My email client organizes by thread, so while there may be 100 messages some days, there's generally a far fewer number of threads (some particularly active threads have dozens of messages in them). I'll note I'm only subscribed to Phobos, Druntime, and Deimos.

I also have a special "overriding" filter that sends messages directly to my inbox if @schveiguy is seen in the message. This allows someone to tag me and it will get my attention much quicker (I check my inbox when it alerts me, but the github folder I sometimes let go for several days at a time). I found that in the past, these got buried in the github folder and I didn't notice them.

-Steve