On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 21:35:48 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 19:03:53 UTC, Sebastien Alaiwan wrote:
What if I change the name of the package? Now I might have to change hundreds of module declarations from "module oldname.algo;" to "module newname.algo;".

That's easy to automate, just run a find/replace across all the files, or if you want to go really fancy, modify hackerpilot's dfix to do it for you.

Yes, I know ; but how can you say there's no redundancy when I have to rely on find/replace to keep all these declarations in sync?