On Saturday, 4 June 2016 at 19:32:33 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 6/4/16 2:33 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
[...]

Sounds good to me, thanks. Delegation/lieutenantship/empowering for the win. I think we should also secure Martin's buy-in to make sure. -- Andrei

Nice idea! Maybe we can let step 2 follow quickly?

Reason: (from a recent discussion here [1])

As someone who recently tried D and dropped it to learn Python [...] Two main issues I saw? Broken links and poor examples. Also occasionally I get pages that look like a different a style from google searches than the main documentation pages, which makes me feel one is outdated. I ended up actually just going to dlang.org itself to be sure...

[1] http://forum.dlang.org/post/ixpujamnyhguuqifl...@forum.dlang.org