On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 at 19:59:21 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
Mir GLAS (Generic Linear Algebra Subprograms) has its own repository [1] now.

Keep up the good work!

On the read-me page, I have a few suggestions for improvements.

The installation section could use some improvement. Most important is that you just have two sections for mir-cpuid and mir-glas sort of out of nowhere. Maybe mention them in the first installation section. Also, that section says "The last one should be used." might be revised to "It is recommended to use ldmd2 with mir-glas." There's a missing the in "Recent LDC packages come with [the] dub package manager." You might also note that .a files are .lib files on Windows.

In the Q&A section, you might mention that it doesn't use D's GC. Also, that first answer should read "GLAS has a generic...". The same issue shows up in #5 of the second question. And the answer to question 3 should be something like "GLAS is a lower level library than Eigen. For example, GLAS can be an Eigen BLAS back-end in the future"