On Saturday, 29 October 2016 at 11:25:17 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Saturday, 29 October 2016 at 10:21:02 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
On Saturday, 29 October 2016 at 01:43:03 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:

If you have any experience with either OpenCL or CUDA we'd love to have your input.

Have experience with both, more CUDA than OpenCL though. Feel free to contact me.

Great! I'll let you know when the compiler stuff is merged, probably in mir's public gitter.

I have experience with both CUDA and OpenCL. As soon as the compiler stuff is in, I'd be happy to port some of my standard microbenchmarks (mostly computational fluid dynamics stuff) and see how it stacks up in both performance/ease of use and get you some feedback.

I'm following the git repo and occasionally checking these forums, but feel free to contact me via e-mail or any other medium.