On Tuesday, 13 December 2016 at 12:04:31 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
I made good progress on function calls today.
By deferring them we get both better bytecode-generator performance and simpler code. Since the deferring step seems to work, you can expect calls to work by the end of next week.

When function-calls work, I will direct efforts towards correct handling of || and &&,
since it is very annoying to work around the lack of them :)

Also start-up times for ctfe are still dropping.
When the old ctfe is completely replaced, (hopefully around February) I can reasonably expect compile-times to be reduced by over 65% (given that ctfe was the bottleneck)

Cheers,
Stefan

String-Switches are supported now.

And just to make a point why I am pissed about templates sometimes : The following paste contains the IR generated by a Phobos template which was miscompiled until very recently.

oh ...  pastie does not accept more then 64K :(
Ah pastebin does.
http://pastebin.com/Jfh1NH3m