On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 17:09:51 UTC, Jared Jeffries wrote:
I'm not talking especially about Quora, even if I admit that it's on this forum that somebody advised me to learn D to improve my object oriented programming skills.

[...]
I think it should instead be advertised as the perfect language to learn programming and web development, because that's where it really shines, IMHO.

Why do you believe this? Don't tell me here: write it up as a post on your blog and link it on those fora. That will help advertise the language.