On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 21:08:34 UTC, Benro wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 17:14:49 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
For example the build.bat fix could have been made and merged in 10 min. if you would have took the time to report it!

First of all. ! is not appreciated. This is considered yelling.

Second. The dscanner issue was listed on there own Git "build.bat is out of date" for over 3 months. So please do not poke people about not reporting a issue, that is already known for 3 months. And in case of dscanner, using dup worked just as well but you need to figure it our yourself.

And for your information, i reported SEVERAL issues each time i gave D a try. More then half the times it ended up being a issue with dcd or dscanner. Why do i need to defend myself from you? Very welcoming attitude.

[...]

Getting blasted for supposedly not reporting bugs irks the hell out of me.

I didn't blast you, don't feel attacked by a simple exclamation mark: you didn't give all the information about the D-Scanner "build.bat" bug. I was only speaking about this.

The fact is as a user I'm quite satisfied with the state of the ecosystem.