Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Yes! Capitalization consistency in the predefined versions! If it needs to be worded as a "removal", then "Remove version's capitalization inconsistencies" ;). The current state of that is absolutely ridiculous, and frankly, a real PITA ("Ok, I need to version for Blah OS...now what random capitalization did Walter chose to use for that one again...?"). I don't care about that change breaking existing code: For one thing, it's D2, it's not supposed to be stable yet, and secondly: Just say "with this release, grep all your code for "version" and update your capitalizations", or, better yet, depricate any use of the old names as errors, and just get the damn issue fixed already!

The choices were not random. They coincided with the common usage of the underlying C compiler.