On 1/19/11 9:04 PM, Gary Whatmore wrote:
Jesse Phillips Wrote:

DSSS seemed to provide a great amount of simplicity and power... the problem is
that it didn't always work.

I always wondered what happened to that boy. He had impressive coding skills
and lots of pragmatic common sense. There was at least one weakness in his
persona if he left D, he was dumb enough to not realize the capability our
language has now. That's just plainly stupidest thing to do wrt programming
languages.

Gregor left when he started grad school, and grad school asks for all your time and then some more.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/gkrichar/