Okay, my fault. Didnt realize you were the author, and the project is still active. The "2 years" came from here: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcollections/browser/trunk/dcollections. I thought, that "trunk" was the most recent version. Added a bookmark, and will definitely take a closer look later. Thx for mentioning.