On 6/21/11 1:58 AM, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:32:32 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 6/20/11 4:28 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
BTW has std.benchmark gone through the regular review process?

I was sure someone will ask that at some point :o). The planned change
was to add a couple of functions, but then it got separated into its own
module. If several people think it's worth putting std.benchmark through
the review queue, let's do so. I'm sure the quality of the module will
be gained.

I think we should.  Also, now that TempAlloc isn't up for review anymore,
and both std.log and std.path have to be postponed a few weeks, the queue
is open. :)

-Lars

Perfect. Anyone would want to be the review manager? Lars? :o)