On 6/21/11 9:14 AM, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:21:57 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

On 6/21/11 1:58 AM, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:32:32 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 6/20/11 4:28 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
BTW has std.benchmark gone through the regular review process?

I was sure someone will ask that at some point :o). The planned change
was to add a couple of functions, but then it got separated into its
own module. If several people think it's worth putting std.benchmark
through the review queue, let's do so. I'm sure the quality of the
module will be gained.

I think we should.  Also, now that TempAlloc isn't up for review
anymore, and both std.log and std.path have to be postponed a few
weeks, the queue is open. :)

-Lars

Perfect. Anyone would want to be the review manager? Lars? :o)

I would, but in two weeks I am going away on vacation, and that will be
in the middle of the review process.  Any other volunteers?

-Lars

BTW if libcurl is ready for review that should be the more urgent item.