On 02/15/2012 06:53 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 2/11/12, Andrej Mitrovic<andrej.mitrov...@gmail.com>  wrote:
132+ are left to go.

55 left. This is the harder part now since most of these left are
interface mismatches and not codegenerator bugs. As you can see I've
started filing reports with patches:
http://trac.wxwidgets.org/query?reporter=drey&order=priority

Excellent. Most of your patches are already accepted and closed.

Seems you are a bug fixing machine. Let me quote Vladimir Zeitilin..
"I was trying to close these reports as you find them but it looks like your speed has picked up so it's going to be more difficult for me to keep up now...."

:)

I have a couple of questions, but I think I have to wait until wxC is done. Thanks Andrej.