On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:23:32 -0400, Chris NS <ibisbase...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm pretty impressed with the idea, and look forward to its implementation, but I do have one question. How does this affect (if at all) the implicit "friend" relationship of declarations? Since package "foo.bar" is treated as a single module, do the classes in "foo/bar/alpha.d" and "foo/bar/beta.d" have access to each other's private members?

I'm not sure whether I favor them losing or keeping their "friend" status.

They would lose their friend status. Classes that you need to be "friends" would have to go into the same submodule, which makes perfect sense to me.

-Steve