On Thursday, 3 May 2012 at 23:40:32 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
Only 10?? Judging from mailing list membership, I'd say at least 25 or 30, just on the forums alone. I'm assuming that people here aren't subscribed just for kicks, they actually write D code. There are probably more outside the forums (somebody mentioned an entire company of D programmers before, perhaps about 50-100? I don't remember the exact figure). There's got to be more out there, given that Andrei has been giving talks about D for a while. *Somebody* in the audience must be actually listening to what he says.

 I was being sarcastic :P