On Saturday, 19 May 2012 at 01:33:34 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[...]

That just went way over my head. Why do you need to use some fancy feature with some fancy name just for changing some settings?

But over the years, I've become convinced that anything worth doing can always be done at the command-line, faster, and with much more flexibility. But then again, I *am* a command-line freak... y'know, to a hammer, every problem is a nail, etc.. :-) Most programs that require elaborate non-text configuration formats also tend to be bloated GUI-bound mammoths that aren't really in my consideration anyway, so *shrug*.

Haha, fair enough.