On 21-05-2012 21:25, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"David Nadlinger"<s...@klickverbot.at>  wrote in message
GitHub have just released their Windows GUI for Git/GitHub:

http://windows.github.com/

Although I'm not sure if it really stands up to the promise of being »the
easiest way to use Git on Windows«, it might be interesting to some of you
who prefer to rather not be bothered with the inner workings of Git.

The release announcement is at:
https://github.com/blog/1127-github-for-windows.

Finally!

I still don't understand what posessd them to do a Mac version first. Nobody
uses Mac.

I don't know if that was sarcasm or what, but... GitHub is used by a lot of RoR people (and is written in RoR), and those people are in general fans of OS X.

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
a...@lycus.org