I spent far to much time with Ada (I have and I have read quite a pile of books on this language). When I tried to write some sample programs with GNAT using advanced features of this language I immediately hit on bugs so ridiculous that I was thrown off the language for good. There are no free compilers of this language (which you could freely use to write commercial programs, like for example games), no affordable commercial compilers (which you could buy for ~$500). Ada as a language is DEAD. And you certainly heard about the Ada related catastrophe of the Ariadne rocket? So much for "safety". Ada is dead and should not be touched with a mile pole.