On 2012-10-17 13:57, Manu wrote:

It occurred to me last night, I think almost all the work to get OSX
running is actually already done in the iPhone drivers. You might be
better off to copy the iPhone files, and adapt that to OSX. Ethan seems
to think iPhone and OSX are almost identical.

They are fairly similar. I'll have a look at the iPhone driver when I get home tonight. If you want the game to look as a proper Mac OS X application there are some additional code that is required. That is for creating the main menu and the dock icon.

Anyway, I know how to handle this now.

--
/Jacob Carlborg