  From: ronchap
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 3:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Olivia

  Don't worry about Olivia anymore here in US at least.
  The mode is not valid at this time. I'm afraid It's going the way of MIXW
Narrow band pictures,.
  I received a  Cease and Desist Letter from the regional office to stop
transmitting both Olivia and WinDRM.
  My call has been forwarded to the FCC for using Invalid modes.

  So much for DRM and Olivia.
  Maybe this time next year changes to the rules will be made.

  Baclk to MFSK16.  Olivia was fun while she lasted.

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/

Discussion Forums at http://www.obriensweb.com