GMFK might run on the Mac someday but Windows is unlikely.  I think a
more forward-looking approach would be to use port 3131 for data and
another port for control/status and get the protocol implemented by PSK
Deluxe.

I have exchanged mail about this proposal already with Tomi OH2BNS,
Patrick FC6TE for MultiPSK, Joop for gpsk, and Rein PA0R for PSKMail as
well (which is currently using a file directory).

Leigh / WA5ZNU

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM